Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One stop marketing and networking hub



Kudos!
Hubze will streamline marketing and put an end to my "scattered all over the Internet" feeling. Business owners and online socialites will benefit tremendously. The Hubze customizable E-card is free, and always will be! So thankful for people like Mike Healy who are willing to give in order to receive.

Keep up to date at http://blog.hubze.com or on Facebook

For those in business or into social networking who need a customizable tool for getting and staying organized, as well as promotion... I have been waiting for this! 






















*Please click on the post title to check it out or to join me. 














  

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Lea,
    I am really excited about HUBZE myself. I cannot wait to use the MeCard that they will issue to all members for FREE.
    So, if anybody out there that has not signed up for Hubze, do so now while it is still on pre-launch. It is always good to be an early bird,lol.
    Lea and I are on the same group in Hubze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once your info is added, I will give it a link in Link Up so that you get credit for referrals. I may also do an individual posting as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean, professional, and spam free. Your tools and links are welcome, so please add sites and tools that can be used for ANY business. Thank you...